Our goal is to continue to care for each patient’s smile in a protected environment. Amidst COVID-19, we have increased our safety measures and added extra precautions to keep both our team and our patients safe. We welcome both new and existing patients to schedule visits with us. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Our additional safety measures include the following:
- Increased Sterilization – Every dental station is properly sterilized between patients. We use as many disposable tools as possible for additional safety. We properly sterilize all patient stations, chairs and instruments after each visit.
- Disinfection Procedures – Common areas including waiting areas are sanitized consistently throughout the day.
- Personal Protective Measures – Our team wears fresh, clean protective equipment each day. We also have extra gear for our team in case they need to change during the day.
- Filtered Water Lines – We go an extra step in filtering our water to ensure that it is safe for patients of all ages. Bacteria and microorganisms are filtered out that wouldn’t be harmful for healthy patients, but could pose a threat to patients with health conditions.
- A Team Dedicated to Your Safety – At Frandsen Dental, each member of our team understands the importance of your safety and is dedicated to ensuring that each patient is able to care for their smile in a safe environment. If you have any questions, please let us know!